Teen clocked driving at high speed on route to get drink in Mississauga
A teen’s drink run ended up costing him a lot more after he was allegedly caught driving over twice the speed limit.
Peel police allege an 18-year-old male was clocked driving 126km/h in a 60km/h zone on Royal Windsor Dr. in Mississauga on April 30.
That's one expensive coffee!— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) April 30, 2020
An 18 yr old male was clocked @ 126km/h in a 60km/h zone along Royal Windsor Dr in #Mississauga earlier today.
Why so fast? He was rushing to a local restaurant for a drink
5 summons issued, vehicle towed, D/L suspended#SlowDown #NotWorthIt #PRP pic.twitter.com/0CnxuTdoZT
Police say he was “rushing to a local restaurant for a drink.”
Police say five summons were issued. The teen’s vehicle was towed and his driver’s license was suspended.
- Driver caught going over twice the speed limit in Mississauga
- Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested for Reportedly Driving Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- 19 year old charged after allegedly going triple the speed limit on the QEW
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Worker at grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- A look at what’s open and closed as Mississauga reopens more outdoor amenities
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Mississauga
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga