Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
A Mississauga male is facing penalties for stunt driving, according to Ontario Provincial Police.
OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt recently reported that a 19 year old Mississauga resident was caught going 201 km/h on Highway 403 in Mississauga.
His vehicle has been impounded and his licence was suspended, both for seven days.
No further identifying information has been released at this time.
19 year old Male from #Mississauga charged with stunt driving after doing 201km/h on #Hwy403 in Mississauga. Vehicle impounded for 7 days, liecence suspended for 7 days.#SlowDownToronto #SpeedKills#StuntDriving #StreetRacing pic.twitter.com/GpjDsItRDC— Sgt Kerry Schmidt (@OPP_HSD) April 9, 2019
- VIDEO: A Vintage Peek at Square One in Mississauga in the 1980s
- Power Outage in Effect This Morning in Mississauga
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Highway Lane Blocked Due to Three-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- 42-year-old Woodbridge Man Charged With Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- Mississauga Male Charged with Going at Insane Speed
- Man Charged With Stunt Driving After Going Ridiculous Speed in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Caught Driving Ridiculous Speed On Highway 403