Teen charged with first-degree murder after fatal stabbing in Toronto
Toronto police say they've charged a teenager with murder after a fatal stabbing at a business in the city's north end.
They say officers responded to a call for a stabbing at 12:40 p.m. on Monday.
Officers found a woman and a 17-year-old boy with stab wounds outside the business.
Police say they found a weapon near the teen.
Inside the business, police found Ashley Noell Arzaga, 24, of Toronto, with stab wounds so severe she was pronounced dead at the scene.
The boy has been charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.
The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Mississauga Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder After Fatal Stabbing
- Toronto teen charged with attempted murder in Mississauga shooting
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- SIU Clears Peel Police After Mississauga Man Charged in Murder Case
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Two Suspects Wanted For First-Degree Murder
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot