Teen charged with first-degree murder after fatal stabbing in Toronto
Toronto police say they've charged a teenager with murder after a fatal stabbing at a business in the city's north end.
They say officers responded to a call for a stabbing at 12:40 p.m. on Monday.
Officers found a woman and a 17-year-old boy with stab wounds outside the business.
Police say they found a weapon near the teen.
Inside the business, police found Ashley Noell Arzaga, 24, of Toronto, with stab wounds so severe she was pronounced dead at the scene.
The boy has been charged with one count of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder.
The Canadian Press
- BREAKING: Mississauga Woman Charged with Second Degree Murder After Fatal Stabbing
- Two charged with first-degree murder after Hamilton stabbing victim dies
- Toronto teen charged with attempted murder in Mississauga shooting
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- SIU Clears Peel Police After Mississauga Man Charged in Murder Case
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga