Teen charged in fatal shooting of Brampton man
Police have made an arrest in the murder case of Brampton's Tyijuan Kidd-Bailey.
The 20-year-old was found dead in the area of Finch Ave. and Islington Ave. in Toronto in the early evening of Jan. 17.
Toronto Police say when officers arrived at the scene they found Kidd-Bailey suffering from a gunshot wound. Despite attempts to resuscitate him, he is believed to have died at the scene.
Following an investigation, a suspect was taken custody yesterday.
Charged with second-degree murder is Deandre Cadougan, 19, of Toronto. He is scheduled to appear in court today.
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Test results are in from Mississauga condo revealing good news about the variants
- Top 5 biryani in Mississauga
- First responders attending to fire in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know about quarantine hotels in Mississauga