Teen charged in fatal shooting of Brampton man
Police have made an arrest in the murder case of Brampton's Tyijuan Kidd-Bailey.
The 20-year-old was found dead in the area of Finch Ave. and Islington Ave. in Toronto in the early evening of Jan. 17.
Toronto Police say when officers arrived at the scene they found Kidd-Bailey suffering from a gunshot wound. Despite attempts to resuscitate him, he is believed to have died at the scene.
Following an investigation, a suspect was taken custody yesterday.
Charged with second-degree murder is Deandre Cadougan, 19, of Toronto. He is scheduled to appear in court today.
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial