Teen Charged Following Mississauga Shooting
A 17-year-old male is facing charges in connection with a shooting that took place in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say that on Thursday, May 31 at approximately 6:25 p.m., officers were called to the Tenth Line West and Thomas Street area to respond to reports of a shooting.
Police say the suspect fled in his vehicle prior to police arrival.
No injuries were sustained in the shooting.
Police say a 17-year-old Hamilton male has been charged with being an occupant of motor vehicle while knowing there was a firearm.
He was held in custody and will appear for a bail hearing on Friday, July 13.
A 20-year-old Hamilton man is also facing charges in connection with the incident.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call investigators at the 11 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Shooting Incident
- Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Man facing charges after five-month investigation into Mississauga shooting
- Two Mississauga Men Facing Charges in Connection with Nightclub Shooting
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection with Apartment Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault