Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
An apparent joy ride led to some driving-related charges for a 19-year-old driver.
In the early morning hours of March 22, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt took to Twitter to announced that a 19-year-old Oakville teen was allegedly caught driving at speeds up to 245 km/h on the 403 in Mississauga.
The “evening drive” prompted police to issue a seven-day licence suspension. The teen’s vehicle will also be impounded for seven days.
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- 19 year old charged after allegedly going triple the speed limit on the QEW
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- These Square One stores have officially reopened in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant apologizes for controversial post about tipping
- What’s Open and Closed Canada Day in Mississauga