Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
An apparent joy ride led to some driving-related charges for a 19-year-old driver.
In the early morning hours of March 22, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt took to Twitter to announced that a 19-year-old Oakville teen was allegedly caught driving at speeds up to 245 km/h on the 403 in Mississauga.
The “evening drive” prompted police to issue a seven-day licence suspension. The teen’s vehicle will also be impounded for seven days.
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway