Teen Caught Driving Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
An apparent joy ride led to some driving-related charges for a 19-year-old driver.
In the early morning hours of March 22, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt took to Twitter to announced that a 19-year-old Oakville teen was allegedly caught driving at speeds up to 245 km/h on the 403 in Mississauga.
The “evening drive” prompted police to issue a seven-day licence suspension. The teen’s vehicle will also be impounded for seven days.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crazy Mississauga Raptors Championship Win Celebrations
- Here's Why Doug Ford Won't March In The Raptors' Parade
- Tim Hortons Releases New Promo Video Featuring Raptors Superfan Nav Bhatia
- Trillium Health Welcomes 25 New "Raptors Fans" Born During NBA Championship
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Teen's Car Impounded After He Clocks in at Ludicrous Speed in Mississauga
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Mississauga Drivers Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speeds
- Teen Charged with Stunt Driving on Highway in Mississauga
- PHOTO: Driver Caught Travelling Over 200 KM on Mississauga Highway