Teen arrested in connection with break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
A teen is facing charges in connection with an alleged break-in and sexual assault incident in Mississauga.
Peel police say that in the early morning hours of Wednesday, Oct.16, 2019, a 15-year-old female victim was in her home in the Forest Glen Park area when she discovered an unknown man in her bedroom exposing himself.
Police say the victim screamed and the suspect fled the residence.
She was not physically harmed during this incident.
On Thursday, Oct. 17, 2019, a 16-year-old male from Scarborough was arrested and charged with break and enter and sexual assault.
He will appear in court for a bail hearing on Oct. 18.
- Peel confirms COVID-19 outbreaks at two long-term care homes in Mississauga
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- Nearly 10 per cent of restaurants have had to close permanently due to COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 200 cases confirmed in Mississauga
- LATEST: Ontario up to 3,630 confirmed COVID-19 cases, with 248 in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following break-in and sexual assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Arrested for Multiple Break-Ins and Sexual Assault
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Sexual Assault in Mississauga
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges