Teen Arrested Following Stabbing Death in Mississauga
A 17-year-old male is facing charges in connection with a fatal stabbing incident that killed a 19-year-old man in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Saturday, May 26 at approximately 1:13 a.m. officers were called to respond to reports of a stabbing at a residence in the Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard area in Mississauga.
Police say that, upon arrival, officers located a victim with obvious signs of trauma.
The victim, 19-year-old Mississauga man Daniel Smith, was rushed to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Police say that on Wednesday, July 11, a 17-year-old male was arrested with the assistance of Saskatchewan RCMP.
Police say he has been charged with murder and assault causing bodily harm.
Arrangements are being made for the accused to appear in an Ontario court.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Two Arrests Made in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
- Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- 15-Year-Old Mississauga Boy Identified as Stabbing Victim
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Restaurant in Square One in Mississauga appears to have closed down for good
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw