Teen Arrested Following Stabbing Death in Mississauga
A 17-year-old male is facing charges in connection with a fatal stabbing incident that killed a 19-year-old man in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Saturday, May 26 at approximately 1:13 a.m. officers were called to respond to reports of a stabbing at a residence in the Tradewind Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard area in Mississauga.
Police say that, upon arrival, officers located a victim with obvious signs of trauma.
The victim, 19-year-old Mississauga man Daniel Smith, was rushed to a local hospital, where he succumbed to his injuries.
Police say that on Wednesday, July 11, a 17-year-old male was arrested with the assistance of Saskatchewan RCMP.
Police say he has been charged with murder and assault causing bodily harm.
Arrangements are being made for the accused to appear in an Ontario court.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is asked to contact investigators at the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205.
- Two Arrests Made in House Party Stabbing in Mississauga
- Teen Dead After Stabbing at House Party in Mississauga
- Police identify victim in fatal stabbing incident in Mississauga
- Police Arrest Second Man Wanted in Connection with Murder of 18-Year-Old
- Police Arrest 19-Year-Old in Connection With Mississauga Shooting Death of Teen
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- Mississauga, Brampton, Halton and Hamilton under air quality warning from forest fires