Tactical and K9 Units Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police got a call at 8:50 p.m. for a male who was stabbed in the area of Caven Street and Lakeshore Road East.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
Tactical and K9 units are on scene investigating.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics reported at 10:11 p.m. that the victim was taken to a trauma centre in life threatening condition.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Here’s what Mississauga residents can and cannot do under grey lockdown restrictions
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Four areas in Mississauga with the highest COVID-19 percent positivity in Ontario