Tactical and K9 Units Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police got a call at 8:50 p.m. for a male who was stabbed in the area of Caven Street and Lakeshore Road East.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
Tactical and K9 units are on scene investigating.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics reported at 10:11 p.m. that the victim was taken to a trauma centre in life threatening condition.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations