Tactical and K9 Units Investigating Stabbing in Mississauga
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
Police got a call at 8:50 p.m. for a male who was stabbed in the area of Caven Street and Lakeshore Road East.
The victim’s injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
Tactical and K9 units are on scene investigating.
Residents should avoid the area.
UPDATE: Paramedics reported at 10:11 p.m. that the victim was taken to a trauma centre in life threatening condition.
- 14-Year-Old Arrested After Threat Made Against Mississauga High School
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Mississauga Set to Welcome $40 Million Park
- Get Ready for Some Brutally Cold Weather in Mississauga
- Black Friday Shopping is Easier Than Ever Before in Mississauga