Taco Bell Canada launches new wine to pair with classic menu item
Good news for those who are fans of wine and Taco Bell.
The popular fast-food chain announced they are launching a new beverage that pairs perfectly with a classic menu option.
As of September 16, Canadians can enjoy the Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with a bottle of limited-edition Jalapeno Noir wine from Taco Bell Canada.
Made by Queenston Mile Vineyard in Ontario, Jalapeno Noir's notes of wild strawberry, cherry and beetroot complement the rich taste and crunchy texture of the beloved Toasted Cheesy Chalupa.
“Wine and cheese are simply meant to be together, so launching a new wine to go with the craveable, cheddary Toasted Cheesy Chalupa made perfect sense,” Kat Garcia, Director of Brand Marketing for Taco Bell, said in a news release.
“At Taco Bell Canada, we love to raise our glass to big, bold ideas that elevate our menu items, and pairing our Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with this Jalapeno Noir is no exception," she continued.
Ontario residents will be able to purchase a bottle of Jalapeno Noir, which comes in three unique labels, from Taco Bell's website, as well as from select locations via Uber Eats.
- Taco Bell Canada Moves Forward on Massive Redesign
- Taco Bell's CrunchWrapping paper is back this holiday season
- Do You Want to Order Booze at Taco Bell in Mississauga?
- Here's How You Can Get A Free Taco Today In Mississauga
- Popular fast-food chain giving away elusive gaming console as part of new contest
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Region of Peel calls flyer asking Mississauga parents to completely isolate their COVID-positive children a “mistake”