Taco Bell Canada launches new wine to pair with classic menu item
Good news for those who are fans of wine and Taco Bell.
The popular fast-food chain announced they are launching a new beverage that pairs perfectly with a classic menu option.
As of September 16, Canadians can enjoy the Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with a bottle of limited-edition Jalapeno Noir wine from Taco Bell Canada.
Made by Queenston Mile Vineyard in Ontario, Jalapeno Noir's notes of wild strawberry, cherry and beetroot complement the rich taste and crunchy texture of the beloved Toasted Cheesy Chalupa.
“Wine and cheese are simply meant to be together, so launching a new wine to go with the craveable, cheddary Toasted Cheesy Chalupa made perfect sense,” Kat Garcia, Director of Brand Marketing for Taco Bell, said in a news release.
“At Taco Bell Canada, we love to raise our glass to big, bold ideas that elevate our menu items, and pairing our Toasted Cheesy Chalupa with this Jalapeno Noir is no exception," she continued.
Ontario residents will be able to purchase a bottle of Jalapeno Noir, which comes in three unique labels, from Taco Bell's website, as well as from select locations via Uber Eats.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings