Taco and margarita pop-up coming to Hamilton this weekend
A Mexican-themed food and drink pop-up is hitting Hamilton this weekend.
Fresh off a wildly successful Pop Up on Locke gourmet hot dog initiative last weekend, The Experience Studio at 215 Locke St South will be making full use of its patio space to serve tacos, quesadillas, and chips and salsa to complement its drink menu; featuring margaritas and locally-brewed beer.
Taco options will include grilled pork, braised goat, and squash blossom.
The pop-up will run on Friday (July 16) and Saturday (July 17) from 3 to 8 p.m. and coincides with Saturdays Un-Locked.
Beginning this week, a section of Locke St South will be closed to traffic, allowing businesses to take their products and services to the street. Un-Locked will take place every Saturday until September; similar to the Seven Saturdays on Locke initiative from 2020.
- Locke Street Easter Scavenger Hunt postponed as Hamilton goes into lockdown
- Locke Street's newest pub is open and they're doing things a little different
- Hamilton businesses partner to deliver Easter Scavenger Hunt on Locke Street
- Popular Hamilton street event returns this summer
- Mississauga restaurant sparks debate after making controversial post about tipping on Instagram
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated