System outage affecting online learning for Brampton public school students
Brampton students may be getting a snow day after all.
The Peel District School Board reports that it is experiencing a system outage that is impacting websites and virtual learning experiences.
Board technical staff is working on the problem and will provide updates as they become available.
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- Half of elementary students at Peel public board opted for online learning
- Cyber attack blocks Mississauga and Brampton students from accessing school board website, but virtual learning continues
- Classroom cancellations won’t prevent Peel public school students from learning this winter
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Mississauga enters first stage of reopening as COVID-19 restrictions loosen across Ontario
- Mississauga, Brampton vaccine clinics taking place this weekend
- Here's what's open in Mississauga under first phase of reopening