Swiss Chalet set to re-open in Mississauga after closing down for a while
Swiss Chalet is returning to a Mississauga plaza that it abandoned last year.
The popular restaurant chain is planning its return at Mississauga Marketplace (the Toys R Us plaza) at the southeast corner of Hurontario St. and Eglinton Ave.
The restaurant will be going in at the location of Harvey's.
It has not been confirmed if both Swiss Chalet and Harvey’s will operated out of the site.
Swiss Chalet was a mainstay at the plaza for decades and was located along the south side of the plaza.
The new location will be on the north side of the plaza closer to Eglinton.
- Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- A once-bustling Swiss Chalet location has shut down in Mississauga
- Harvey's, Swiss Chalet offering front-line workers 50 per cent off amid pandemic
- Swiss Chalet unveils new chicken sandwich
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- The controversial aircraft built and destroyed in Mississauga
- $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot win went to an Ontario ticket holder
- Popular Hamilton pizza and pasta restaurant coming to Mississauga