Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
Lay’s is no stranger to putting out rare and unique chip flavours, and this one will undoubtedly be a big hit with Canadians who love Swiss Chalet.
The popular restaurant brand and chips brand have teamed up once again to offer bags of Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips for a limited time.
You won’t find them on regular store shelves, however — each family-sized bag will only be available in-store at any Swiss Chalet location, priced at $3.99 a bag (plus tax).
The restaurant says the chips are only available while supplies last, so hurry if you want to try them!
What do you think of this interesting chip flavour?
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- A once-bustling Swiss Chalet location has shut down in Mississauga
- Harvey's, Swiss Chalet offering front-line workers 50 per cent off amid pandemic
- Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
- You Can Now Get Poutine at This Major Restaurant Chain
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases