SUV Crashes Through Barrier and Hits Moving GO Train in Mississauga
A driver has minor injuries after her SUV struck a moving GO train in Mississauga on Tuesday morning.
“The driver went through the barrier and hit the side of a train,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Rachel Gibbs.
The incident took place in Streetsville at Thomas St. and Queen St. S. at 7:04 a.m.
GO trains running on the Milton line were delayed for a short time.
No passengers were injured.
The train has minor damage to its side but is safe to operate, said Metrolinx spokeswoman Anne Marie Aikins.
The driver remained at the scene, however, it’s unclear if she’s being charged.
Police are investigating.
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store