Suspects Sought After Two Injured in Shooting in Mississauga
Officers are investigating an overnight shooting in Mississauga this morning.
Police were called at 2:52 a.m. for a shooting in the area of Lakeshore Boulevard and Helene Street.
Two adult male victims suffered injuries, police say.
The suspects fled the area. There is no suspect description at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Suspect sought after shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting
- UPDATE: Police Confirm Multiple Teenage Victims in Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police identify victims of double homicide shooting
- SIU investigating after three seriously injured in police-involved shooting in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Paramedics attending after male injured in shooting in Mississauga