Man Dead After Brazen Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
Peel Police and members of the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau are currently investigating the fourth murder of the year in the region, following a brazen daylight shooting.
This morning, at approximately 11:18 a.m., police responded to reports of a shooting in a commercial plaza in the area of Dundas Street and Cawthra Road in Mississauga.
Police on scene located a male victim suffering from what appeared to be a gunshot wound. The 32-year-old victim from Mississauga was transported to a trauma centre, but succumbed to his injuries after.
Two suspects are being sought by police, and are described as two men who fled the area wearing dark hoodies. A blue Honda Civic was located on fire in the area of Rymal Road and tomken Road, with possible ties to the incident.
Police are asking anyone with information related to this investigation to contact the Homicide and Missing Persons Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 3205. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- Police Identify Man Who Was Gunned Down in Brazen Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Multiple Businesses Remain Closed After Deadly Daylight Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mississauga's First Homicide Victim of the Year
- Police Identify Victim of Fatal Mississauga Shooting
- Police Identify Victim of Mississauga Shooting