Suspects and Vehicle Wanted in Mississauga Stabbing
Officers are investigating a stabbing incident that took place in Mississauga.
On Friday, June 15 at approximately 4:45 p.m., police were called to Derry Village Square Plaza at Derry and McLaughlin Road.
Officers arrived and located the victim, a 30 year old Mississauga man, suffering from a stab wound.
He was transported to a Toronto trauma centre with life-threatening injuries and is now in stable condition.
Police say two male suspects were seen fleeing the area in a dark metallic grey Volkswagen Golf GTI with after-market detailing. The front bumper has a large scratch on the passenger’s side.
The vehicle’s driver is described as a white male, 20-30 years old, approximately 5'8", with a medium build and short hair. He was wearing a dark baseball cap, light t-shirt, dark pants, and dark shoes.
The passenger is also thought to be a white male, 20-30 years old, approximately 5'9", with a thin build and straight dark hair to the shoulders. He was wearing a black t-shirt with white writing on the back, dark pants, and dark shoes.
Investigators are appealing for witnesses, anyone with dash-cam video footage, or anyone with information to call (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
Photos courtesy of Peel Regional Police
- Police searching for suspects who fled after male shot in Mississauga
- Suspected Thieves Posing as Police Officers Target Mississauga Resident
- Peel police warning public about increase in high-end vehicle thefts
- Police seeking two armed suspects after bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple