Suspected Pimp Arrested in Mississauga
A 24-year-old man wanted for allegedly making child porn and other human trafficking-related charges is behind bars after he was handcuffed in Mississauga.
OPP investigators raided a home in the city on Jan. 5, nabbing the suspect.
A warrant was issued for the arrest of Austin Tyler Wells in Nov. 2017.
Wells was wanted for: human trafficking; material benefit from sexual services under 18; procuring person under 18; making child pornography; distributing child pornography; advertising sexual services; sexual exploitation; utter threat; breach of recognizance.
Police are thanking the public for helping them find Wells but aren’t saying too much about the case, citing a court-imposed publication ban.
Photo: OPP handout
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- Police Arrest Human Trafficking Suspects Wanted in Brampton and Mississauga
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Wanted in Connection with Human Trafficking Offences
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Human Trafficking Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Looking For Man Wanted in Connection With Violent Assault and Human Trafficking Offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Facing Several Charges for Human Trafficking