Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Armed Street Robbery in Mississauga
UPDATE: Police say the accused was arrested in April 2019 in connection with the alleged incident. He was held for a bail hearing and appeared in court on April 13. Police are no longer actively searching for the accused.
Police are searching for a suspect wanted in connection with an armed street robbery.
Peel police say 20-year-old Waleed Mehmood is wanted following an alleged street robbery with a firearm that took place in the Britannia Rd. and Creditview area in Mississauga.
Police say the incident occurred around 9:00 p.m. on Oct. 8, 2018.
Police allege that three victims were targeted in the incident.
Some cash and some personal property was taken over the course of the incident.
Mehmood is a described as a male of Middle Eastern descent who is 5’8” with a heavy build.
He is wanted on robbery and failing to comply with recognizance charges.
Anyone who sees him is asked to call police.
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Suspect Arrested Following 2018 Robbery in Mississauga
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with kidnapping and robbery incident
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner