Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in locating a suspect who uttered threats to multiple victims.
According to police, between Wednesday, Aug. 14 and Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019 Jose Lopes, a 26-year-old man of an unknown address, uttered threats to cause death and bodily harm toward multiple victims.
A warrant is being sought for the arrest of the accused for nine alleged counts of uttering threats.
The accused is described by police as a Latin American man, who is 5'8'', and 170 pounds. Police say the accused has hair that is typically black, straight and above the ear, but may be shaved. Police also say the accused may have a goatee and a moustache.
The accused is considered to be a danger to the public.
If seen, do not approach, call 911.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the accused is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigtion Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca http://www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Police Arrest Man After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching for Male Facing criminal Harassment Charges
- Police Issue Arrest Warrant for Man Suspected of Multiple Thefts in Mississauga