Suspect Sought After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
Investigators from the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau are seeking the public's assistance in locating a suspect who uttered threats to multiple victims.
According to police, between Wednesday, Aug. 14 and Thursday, Aug. 15, 2019 Jose Lopes, a 26-year-old man of an unknown address, uttered threats to cause death and bodily harm toward multiple victims.
A warrant is being sought for the arrest of the accused for nine alleged counts of uttering threats.
The accused is described by police as a Latin American man, who is 5'8'', and 170 pounds. Police say the accused has hair that is typically black, straight and above the ear, but may be shaved. Police also say the accused may have a goatee and a moustache.
The accused is considered to be a danger to the public.
If seen, do not approach, call 911.
Anyone with information regarding the whereabouts of the accused is asked to call investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigtion Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca http://www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Police Arrest Man After Uttering Threats to Multiple Victims
- Hamilton man accused of making threats and sexual assault; police believe there are more victims
- Man Accused of Making Bomb Threat in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- Police arrest man for making threats against Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021