Suspect sought after 68 year old man assaulted with life-altering injuries in Brampton
Police are appealing for the public’s help in identifying the suspect of a recent assault in Brampton.
At 3:00 p.m. on Friday, March 5, a 68 year old Brampton man and an unknown suspect were at a restaurant in the area of Torbram Road and Steeplebush Avenue.
“At this time, they became involved in a verbal argument, and the suspect physically assaulted the victim,” police said.
“The suspect fled the restaurant in a grey, 4-door, possible 3 series BMW.”
The victim suffered life-altering injuries, according to police.
The suspect is described as a black male in his early thirties, 5'9", with a slim to medium build and black beard. He was wearing black pants, a black t-shirt with white graphics on the front and back, black shoes, a black and red winter hat, and glasses.
Anyone who may have witnessed the assault or anyone with information is asked to contact police at 905-453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information can also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
Photos: Peel police handout
- Police Trying to Identify Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Assault Suspect
- Police Searching for Suspect After Student Assaulted on University Campus
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Police seeking public's assistance in identifying suspect connected to sexual assault in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"