Suspect sought after 60 year old woman injured in Brampton hit-and-run
Peel police are continuing to investigate a recent fail-to-remain collision in Brampton.
The incident happened around 11:00 p.m. on Friday, April 30 at Chinguacousy Rd and Flowertown Ave.
Police say a 60 year old woman was crossing the road and was struck by a vehicle, which then fled the scene.
“The victim was transported to a trauma centre and is currently in non-life-threatening condition,” police said.
The vehicle is believed to be a 2018 or newer dark grey Honda Civic.
There is currently no driver description.
Witnesses or anyone with video footage are asked to contact investigators at 905-453-2121, ext. 3710.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- UPDATE: Police Searching for Vehicle After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Man Suffers Life-Threatening Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect believed to have kidnapped 23 year old woman in Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Starbucks close two Brampton locations to deal with COVID-19
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police