Suspect On The Run After Robbing CIBC in Mississauga
Police are looking for a person suspected to have robbed the CIBC location on Mississauga Road, just south of Highway 401, according to the QEW South Post.
"They're still in the area," police const. Mark Fischer told The Post.
The suspect allegedly went around the counter and grabbed the cash, then fled the bank on foot. Fischer told The Post no weapon was reported and nobody was injured.
The suspect is described as white and estimated to be between 35 and 45 years old. At the time of the robbery, they were wearing a white shirt, black hoodie, black track pants, and black sunglasses.
If you have any information on the suspect, please call central robbery investigators at 905-453-2121 (extension 3410) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility