Suspect On The Run After Robbing CIBC in Mississauga
Police are looking for a person suspected to have robbed the CIBC location on Mississauga Road, just south of Highway 401, according to the QEW South Post.
"They're still in the area," police const. Mark Fischer told The Post.
The suspect allegedly went around the counter and grabbed the cash, then fled the bank on foot. Fischer told The Post no weapon was reported and nobody was injured.
The suspect is described as white and estimated to be between 35 and 45 years old. At the time of the robbery, they were wearing a white shirt, black hoodie, black track pants, and black sunglasses.
If you have any information on the suspect, please call central robbery investigators at 905-453-2121 (extension 3410) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police on Scene for Shooting Incident in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Residents in Mississauga Experiencing Internet Outage
- Snowfall Alert Now in Effect for Mississauga
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store