Suspect On The Run After Crashing into Police Car in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are on scene for a hit and run incident in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident took place in the area of Hurontario and Dundas Street.
The suspect’s vehicle was involved in a fail to remain after striking a police cruiser and two other vehicles in an attempt to flee the scene.
The driver, a male, fled the suspect vehicle on foot while a female passenger is in police custody.
UPDATE: Police have provided additional information on the suspect. He’s male, light skinned, only has one shoe and a cut on his forehead. Call police if you see him in the area.
Hurontario Street southbound at Dundas has road restrictions. Please avoid the area.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- UPDATE: Police search for missing Mississauga woman
- Police investigating hit-and-run in Mississauga
- Huge (and mysterious) changes coming to one of Mississauga’s most popular pizza joints
- SCAM ALERT: Utility companies urge customers to be vigilant ahead of holidays
- Suspect Flees After Striking Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect Involved in Firearm Offences in Mississauga
- Suspect strikes police cruiser while fleeing traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police Asking For Help To Locate Suspect in Mississauga Shooting
- Suspect collides with police cruiser in Mississauga