Suspect On The Run After Crashing into Police Car in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police and K9 units are on scene for a hit and run incident in Mississauga.
According to police, the incident took place in the area of Hurontario and Dundas Street.
The suspect’s vehicle was involved in a fail to remain after striking a police cruiser and two other vehicles in an attempt to flee the scene.
The driver, a male, fled the suspect vehicle on foot while a female passenger is in police custody.
UPDATE: Police have provided additional information on the suspect. He’s male, light skinned, only has one shoe and a cut on his forehead. Call police if you see him in the area.
Hurontario Street southbound at Dundas has road restrictions. Please avoid the area.
- Suspect Flees After Striking Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Suspect Involved in Firearm Offences in Mississauga
- Suspect strikes police cruiser while fleeing traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect after robbery with knife in Mississauga
- Police searching for a suspect armed with a dangerous weapon in Mississauga
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Rental prices falling amid COVID-19 pandemic in Mississauga
- Mississauga has an interactive map for coyote sightings
- 153 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 20 new cases reported over two-day period in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents facing gun and drug-related charges