Suspect on the Loose After Early Morning Shooting in Mississauga
A shooting has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that they were investigating a shooting in the Glen Erin and Collegeway area in Mississauga.
A 19-year-old male victim sustained minor injuries and has been taken to hospital.
According to police, the suspect is described 6’ with dark clothing and suspect has fled the scene.
Please avoid the area.
Susp desc as M/B, 6', w/dark clothing. CIB continues to investigate. This is isolated incident, and there is no threat to public safety 2/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 10, 2016
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga