Suspect on the Loose After Early Morning Shooting in Mississauga
A shooting has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that they were investigating a shooting in the Glen Erin and Collegeway area in Mississauga.
A 19-year-old male victim sustained minor injuries and has been taken to hospital.
According to police, the suspect is described 6’ with dark clothing and suspect has fled the scene.
Please avoid the area.
Susp desc as M/B, 6', w/dark clothing. CIB continues to investigate. This is isolated incident, and there is no threat to public safety 2/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 10, 2016
- Massive New Food Delivery Service Has Arrived in Mississauga
- Here's What's Happening With Mississauga's Municipal Election Right Now
- Popular Clothing Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Male Arrested for Riding on Top of Moving Train in Mississauga
- Big Plans in Store For One of Mississauga's Best Known Neighbourhoods
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Police Looking for Suspect in Connection with Apartment Shooting in Mississauga
- Suspect on the Loose After Man Shot in Mississauga
- Police Release Photos of Suspect Following Shooting in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Suspects After Victim Critically Injured in Mississauga Shooting