Suspect on the Loose After Early Morning Shooting in Mississauga
A shooting has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that they were investigating a shooting in the Glen Erin and Collegeway area in Mississauga.
A 19-year-old male victim sustained minor injuries and has been taken to hospital.
According to police, the suspect is described 6’ with dark clothing and suspect has fled the scene.
Please avoid the area.
Susp desc as M/B, 6', w/dark clothing. CIB continues to investigate. This is isolated incident, and there is no threat to public safety 2/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 10, 2016
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Peel Police investigating shooting in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Suspect on the Loose After Man Shot in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise