Suspect on the Loose After Early Morning Shooting in Mississauga
A shooting has occurred this morning in Mississauga.
Peel police announced that they were investigating a shooting in the Glen Erin and Collegeway area in Mississauga.
A 19-year-old male victim sustained minor injuries and has been taken to hospital.
According to police, the suspect is described 6’ with dark clothing and suspect has fled the scene.
Please avoid the area.
Susp desc as M/B, 6', w/dark clothing. CIB continues to investigate. This is isolated incident, and there is no threat to public safety 2/2— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) December 10, 2016
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- Newly Opened Chinese Restaurant Giving Away Free Food Today in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Police Searching for Nightclub Shooting Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching For Mississauga Shooting Suspect Who is Considered Dangerous
- Police Investigating Shooting That Occurred in Mississauga
- Suspect on the Loose After Man Shot in Mississauga