Suspect Identified Following Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
A Canada-wide arrest warrant has been issued for a man in connection with the brutal beating of a man with autism in Mississauga.
Peel police say that on Tuesday, March 13 at approximately 10:45 p.m., officers responded to a violent assault that occurred in the Square One bus terminal.
A video released by police shows three men violently attacking a man sitting at the bottom of a flight of stairs.
The video, which is upsetting, can be seen here.
Shortly after the video was released, police said that evidence suggested the three suspects were from British Columbia.
Police say that, following an onslaught of tips, investigators identified one of the suspects as 25-year-old Ronjot Singh Dhami. Police say his last known address is in Surrey, B.C.
A Canada-wide arrest warrant for the suspect has been issued. He is wanted for one count of aggravated assault.
Police say the accused and the other two suspects may still be in the GTA and are being encouraged to seek legal counsel and surrender to police.
Anyone who sees the accused or the other suspects is asked to call police immediately.
Police say they are not to be approached, as "they are extremely dangerous."
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators with the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Disturbing Attack on Man With Autism in Mississauga
- Police Issue Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant for Homicide Suspect
- Third Suspect Sought in Assault Against Man with Autism in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26