Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
A suspect has fled following a bank robbery in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say officers are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Hurontario Street and Watline Avenue area.
Police say a gun was mentioned, but not seen.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say a lone suspect left on foot in an unknown direction. The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build.
Cash was taken.
Police say K9 units and uniformed officers are in the area.
There are no road closures.
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting new high of over 1,000 new COVID-19 cases today
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at long-term care home in Mississauga