Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
A suspect has fled following a bank robbery in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say officers are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Hurontario Street and Watline Avenue area.
Police say a gun was mentioned, but not seen.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say a lone suspect left on foot in an unknown direction. The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build.
Cash was taken.
Police say K9 units and uniformed officers are in the area.
There are no road closures.
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- Skies will be clear in Mississauga for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- PHOTOS: A look at the newest selfie spot in Mississauga
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19