Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
A suspect has fled following a bank robbery in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say officers are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Hurontario Street and Watline Avenue area.
Police say a gun was mentioned, but not seen.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say a lone suspect left on foot in an unknown direction. The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build.
Cash was taken.
Police say K9 units and uniformed officers are in the area.
There are no road closures.
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga