Suspect flees after bank robbery in Mississauga
A suspect has fled following a bank robbery in Mississauga, police say.
Peel police say officers are investigating a reported bank robbery in the Hurontario Street and Watline Avenue area.
Police say a gun was mentioned, but not seen.
No injuries have been reported.
Police say a lone suspect left on foot in an unknown direction. The suspect is described as a white male with a medium build.
Cash was taken.
Police say K9 units and uniformed officers are in the area.
There are no road closures.
- Police searching for suspect following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robbery Suspect
- Suspect flees armed bank robbery in Mississauga
- SIU investigating after teenage bank robbery suspect shot by police in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Bank Robbery Suspect in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- When the Mississauga City Centre Was Built