Suspect Crashes Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Then Flees
Peel police are investigating a fail to remain crash involving a stolen vehicle in Mississauga on Monday.
“The stolen vehicle struck a couple of other vehicles,” said Const. Bally Saini.
“The driver of that vehicle fled the area on foot.”
Officers were sent to Britannia and Dixie roads, near Pearson airport, at 7:36 a.m. where a cube van had also struck the
canopy of a storefront.
No injuries were reported.
“We’re investigating,” said Saini.
Police are canvassing the area and checking surveillance footage.
Investigators from the commercial auto crime bureau are on scene.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police investigating collision involving allegedly stolen vehicle in Mississauga
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Police Investigating After Vehicle Stolen with Dog Inside in Mississauga
- Two people dead following single-car crash in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021
- All grocery stores that reported COVID-19 cases in Mississauga: May 2 to 7
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate