Suspect Crashes Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Then Flees
Peel police are investigating a fail to remain crash involving a stolen vehicle in Mississauga on Monday.
“The stolen vehicle struck a couple of other vehicles,” said Const. Bally Saini.
“The driver of that vehicle fled the area on foot.”
Officers were sent to Britannia and Dixie roads, near Pearson airport, at 7:36 a.m. where a cube van had also struck the
canopy of a storefront.
No injuries were reported.
“We’re investigating,” said Saini.
Police are canvassing the area and checking surveillance footage.
Investigators from the commercial auto crime bureau are on scene.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Vehicle Stolen with Dog Inside in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Vehicle Stolen with Elderly Woman Inside in Mississauga
- Popular cafe closing down for good in Mississauga
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - December 1, 2020
- Today’s data shows Peel Region has returned to having the highest new COVID-19 cases in Ontario
- Almost all illegal guns coming into Mississauga and Brampton are from the U.S.