Suspect Crashes Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Then Flees
Peel police are investigating a fail to remain crash involving a stolen vehicle in Mississauga on Monday.
“The stolen vehicle struck a couple of other vehicles,” said Const. Bally Saini.
“The driver of that vehicle fled the area on foot.”
Officers were sent to Britannia and Dixie roads, near Pearson airport, at 7:36 a.m. where a cube van had also struck the
canopy of a storefront.
No injuries were reported.
“We’re investigating,” said Saini.
Police are canvassing the area and checking surveillance footage.
Investigators from the commercial auto crime bureau are on scene.
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Woman Arrested After Officer Struck with Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga
- Two police cars rammed by stolen vehicle in Mississauga, Brampton pair charged
- Police Investigating After Vehicle Stolen with Dog Inside in Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff