Suspect Crashes Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Then Flees
Peel police are investigating a fail to remain crash involving a stolen vehicle in Mississauga on Monday.
“The stolen vehicle struck a couple of other vehicles,” said Const. Bally Saini.
“The driver of that vehicle fled the area on foot.”
Officers were sent to Britannia and Dixie roads, near Pearson airport, at 7:36 a.m. where a cube van had also struck the
canopy of a storefront.
No injuries were reported.
“We’re investigating,” said Saini.
Police are canvassing the area and checking surveillance footage.
Investigators from the commercial auto crime bureau are on scene.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Mississauga's Trees Are About to Turn Blue
- Male Hospitalized After Shooting in Mississauga
- Water Safety Statement Just Issued for Mississauga
- Police Cruiser and Stolen Vehicle Crash Near Intersection in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Vehicle Thefts at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Teen Charged After Ramming Police Cruisers With Vehicle Stolen in Mississauga
- Suspect Leads Police on Pursuit, Ditches Vehicle in Mississauga
- OPP Officer Struck by Vehicle on Hwy 403 in Mississauga