Suspect collides with police cruiser in Mississauga
Peel Police have located a suspicious vehicle on Mavis Rd. and Twain Ave. in Mississauga, which was involved in a break and enter earlier today.
According to a tweet from Peel Police, they attempted to stop the vehicle at which point the suspect vehicle collided with both the police and civilian’s vehicles.
One suspect has been arrested while three others fled.
The driver of the civilian vehicle, as well as two officers, have been transported to the hospital for assessment.
Mavis Rd. is closed both ways between Highway 407 and Kaiser Dr.
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Police searching for stolen vehicle driver who fled crash in Mississauga
- Suspect strikes police cruiser while fleeing traffic stop in Mississauga
- Driver struck by vehicle after altercation with other driver: Peel police
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga