Suspect collides with police cruiser in Mississauga
Peel Police have located a suspicious vehicle on Mavis Rd. and Twain Ave. in Mississauga, which was involved in a break and enter earlier today.
According to a tweet from Peel Police, they attempted to stop the vehicle at which point the suspect vehicle collided with both the police and civilian’s vehicles.
One suspect has been arrested while three others fled.
The driver of the civilian vehicle, as well as two officers, have been transported to the hospital for assessment.
Mavis Rd. is closed both ways between Highway 407 and Kaiser Dr.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Major phone scam affecting Mississauga; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Mississauga woman celebrating huge $1 million lotto win
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Suspect Flees After Striking Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Suspect On The Run After Crashing into Police Car in Mississauga