Suspect collides with police cruiser in Mississauga
Peel Police have located a suspicious vehicle on Mavis Rd. and Twain Ave. in Mississauga, which was involved in a break and enter earlier today.
According to a tweet from Peel Police, they attempted to stop the vehicle at which point the suspect vehicle collided with both the police and civilian’s vehicles.
One suspect has been arrested while three others fled.
The driver of the civilian vehicle, as well as two officers, have been transported to the hospital for assessment.
Mavis Rd. is closed both ways between Highway 407 and Kaiser Dr.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga
- Suspect Vehicle Located, Driver Missing After Officer Injured in Crash This Morning
- Suspect strikes police cruiser while fleeing traffic stop in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Attempted Break and Enter in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Multiple Thefts, Crashing into Police Cruiser in Mississauga
- Suspect Flees After Striking Police Cruiser in Mississauga