Suspect Arrested for Domestic Assault in Mississauga
Soon after an arrest warrant was issued, police have arrested and charged the suspect of a domestic assault in Mississauga.
Police were called to the area of Northaven Drive and Atwater Avenue at approximately 2:00 a.m. on Sunday (April 8) for a reported assault.
Officers located the victim, a 47 year old woman, with injuries. She was taken to hospital and released shortly after.
The suspect, 35 year old Toronto man Renaldo Francois, allegedly fled the scene before police arrived.
At approximately 11:15 p.m. the same day, Francois surrendered himself to police. He is charged with assault, aggravated assault, and uttering threats to cause death.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident should contact police at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233.
- Police Searching for Suspect of Domestic Assault in Mississauga
- Police Arrest and Identify Suspect in Connection with Sexual Assault Incidents in Mississauga
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Brutal Alleged Assault
- Woman Arrested for Hate-Motivated Assault in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases