Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
A suspect has been arrested following a road rage incident that took place in Mississauga.
According to police, on Thursday, May 23, 2019, at 10:50 p.m., a 38-year-old male victim from Mississauga was driving a white Dodge Caravan northbound on Maingate Drive from Eglinton Avenue East in the city.
The suspect was driving a motorcycle behind the victim’s vehicle.
Police say the victim pulled into a parking lot on Aimco Boulevard and was followed by the suspect.
“The victim and the suspect became involved in a heated argument that led to the suspect assaulting the victim, causing serious injuries and then fleeing the area,” reads a Peel Police news release. “The victim was transported to a local hospital where he was treated for his injuries.”
Now, on May 27, 2019, Roberto Arevalo, a 37-year-old-man from Toronto, was arrested for alleged assault cause bodily harm.
The accused will attend the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on a later date.
Anyone with information in relation to this incident is asked to contact investigators at 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-2121, ext. 1233.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Road Rage Fueled Assault Causes Serious Injuries in Mississauga
- Man Arrested After Road Rage Incident Involving Firearm in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Police Searching for Sexual Assault Suspect in Mississauga
- UPDATED: Victim Identified in Early Morning Mississauga Shooting, Suspect Wanted
- Police Hunting for Aggravated Assault Suspect in Mississauga