Suspect Arrested Following 2018 Robbery in Mississauga
Police say an outstanding suspect wanted in connection with a 2018 incident has been arrested.
According to police, Maurice Glasgow-Oliver, 27, has been arrested following an alleged robbery.
Peel police Const. Akhil Mooken said the incident occurred in March 2018. Police say a person was robbed at a business in the Dundas and West Mall area.
The accused was arrested by Toronto police on an unrelated matter. Peel police were notified and arrested the suspect on their warrant.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peel Regional Police at (905) 453 - 2121 ext. 1233, or contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1 - 800 - 222 - TIPS.
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Armed Street Robbery in Mississauga
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold