Suspect Arrested Following 2018 Robbery in Mississauga
Police say an outstanding suspect wanted in connection with a 2018 incident has been arrested.
According to police, Maurice Glasgow-Oliver, 27, has been arrested following an alleged robbery.
Peel police Const. Akhil Mooken said the incident occurred in March 2018. Police say a person was robbed at a business in the Dundas and West Mall area.
The accused was arrested by Toronto police on an unrelated matter. Peel police were notified and arrested the suspect on their warrant.
Anyone with information is asked to call Peel Regional Police at (905) 453 - 2121 ext. 1233, or contact Peel Crime Stoppers at 1 - 800 - 222 - TIPS.
- Peel Police Seeking Male Suspect Following Alleged Robbery
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Armed Street Robbery in Mississauga
- Police dog tracks down armed robbery suspect in Mississauga
- Suspect Arrested Following Road Rage Incident in Mississauga
- Peel Police Officer Arrested Again Following Dispute Just Outside of Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 16
- Mississauga woman celebrating big lotto win with her partner
- Creditview closed at Bristol for police investigation in Mississauga