Surprise mom on her special day with the help of Burlington Downtown’s #DTBURLBOX
Published April 22, 2022 at 1:42 pm
The Burlington Downtown Business Association is continuing its successful holiday-themed #DTBURLBOX program.
The next event on the agenda is Mother’s Day, and the specially-curated box includes items from several downtown businesses. All proceeds from the event go back to the individual vendor.
This year’s items are:
- A Different Drummer Books – 1 Restorative Rituals Book
- Bodega Wellness – 1 Bottle of Bodega Body Wash
- Downtown Burlington – 1 $25 Downtown Burlington Gift Card
- Pure Boutique – 1 Pair of Ellison + Young Daisy Socks
- Purity Nails & Spa – 1 Bottle of EasterMia Nail Polish
- Styled – Kawi Anti-Aging Collagen Gold Eye Mask (2 Sets)
- Sugarmoon – 1 Bottle of Shine Blended Organic Body Lotion
- Sunshine Doughnut Company – 1 Funfetti Cookie
- The Handmade House – 1 Bottle of Cleanse Luxurious Bath Soak
- The Knitters Boutique Inc – 1 Swet Wet/Dry Bag by Gleener
The boxes cost $110, are limited in quantity and available on a first-come, first-served basis
The Mother’s Day Box will be available for curb-side pick-up on Friday, May 6, from 4 to 6 p.m. and Saturday, May 7, from 1 to 3 p.m.
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive further instructions on how and where to pick up your box. Shipping is unavailable at this time.
If you need to arrange an alternative pick-up time that is outside of these hours above please contact [email protected] to make alternative arrangements.
For more information, or to purchase a box, visit Burlington Downtown’s website.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising