Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga
If you like your treats as cute as they are sweet, then this new Mississauga cafe is for you.
Stuffies Pastries Cafe has officially opened today at Square One, specializing in what they call “Stuffies” (cute animal shaped pastries filled with flavored custard) and “Cro-tais” (compressed croissant pastries stuffed with either sweet or savory fillings).
The sweet pastries can be paired with their specialty coffees, teas, and other beverages.
Stuffies also offers gluten-free and vegan options, such as their vegan soft serves which come with a variety of toppings.
The cafe can be found on Level 2 beside Simons. For a full look at their menu, visit stuffiespastries.com.
Do you plan on trying these adorable pastries?
Photo courtesy of Square One on Facebook
- Adorable pastry shop coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Popular Cafe Goes Fully Vegan in Mississauga
- New Cafe and Bagel Joint Abruptly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Popular Toronto pizzeria Blondies Pizza opens a cute new location in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible