Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga
If you like your treats as cute as they are sweet, then this new Mississauga cafe is for you.
Stuffies Pastries Cafe has officially opened today at Square One, specializing in what they call “Stuffies” (cute animal shaped pastries filled with flavored custard) and “Cro-tais” (compressed croissant pastries stuffed with either sweet or savory fillings).
The sweet pastries can be paired with their specialty coffees, teas, and other beverages.
Stuffies also offers gluten-free and vegan options, such as their vegan soft serves which come with a variety of toppings.
The cafe can be found on Level 2 beside Simons. For a full look at their menu, visit stuffiespastries.com.
Do you plan on trying these adorable pastries?
Photo courtesy of Square One on Facebook
- Crown Pastries helps you treat yourself with the 'desert you deserve'
- Adorable pastry shop coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga’s Bread and Salt Bakehouse Has Delicious Pastries, Fresh Bread, Delicacies and More
- Popular Cafe Goes Fully Vegan in Mississauga
- Quaint new cafe now open in downtown Oakville
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children