Super Cheap Frappuccinos Available in Mississauga This Week
The weather is getting warmer by the day, and as we finally ease into the spring we all deserve, some Mississaugans might be excited to know that very cheap Frappuccinos are available this week in Mississauga!
That’s right, you can snag a cheap cold drink that’s loaded with sugar and caffeine to help you enjoy a warm spring afternoon this week.
Starbucks is serving up half price Frappuccinos on Thursday May 10 from 2 p.m. to close at all of its locations.
A Frappuccino will typically run you some $5, so this deal will definitely make your wallet happy.
The special is part of monthly happy hour, which is officially back as of Thursday’s discounted Frapps.
All of Starbucks’s blended Frapps are part of the offer, including the new Triple Mocha and Ultra Caramel beverages.
- Peel Police are Warning Residents to be Aware of Scams
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years
- Your Morning Commute in Mississauga May be Delayed
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- These Products are Now Banned in Canada
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink