Super Cheap Frappuccinos Available in Mississauga This Week
The weather is getting warmer by the day, and as we finally ease into the spring we all deserve, some Mississaugans might be excited to know that very cheap Frappuccinos are available this week in Mississauga!
That’s right, you can snag a cheap cold drink that’s loaded with sugar and caffeine to help you enjoy a warm spring afternoon this week.
Starbucks is serving up half price Frappuccinos on Thursday May 10 from 2 p.m. to close at all of its locations.
A Frappuccino will typically run you some $5, so this deal will definitely make your wallet happy.
The special is part of monthly happy hour, which is officially back as of Thursday’s discounted Frapps.
All of Starbucks’s blended Frapps are part of the offer, including the new Triple Mocha and Ultra Caramel beverages.
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
- Starbucks unveils new dairy-alternative drink
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home