Subway unveils new sandwich options
Subway Canada is unveiling a new, local menu item.
The popular sandwich chain announced it is adding Potato Bun Sidekicks to it's Under $5 Menu.
Served on a potato bun made with Canadian-grown potatoes, the new Sidekicks sandwiches are available as four options: Savoury Turkey Ranch, Chipotle Chicken, Honey Mustard Ham, and Italian Aioli.
“At Subway, we are proud of our partnerships with Canadian farmers. The Potato Bun Sidekicks, made with Canadian-grown potatoes, are a delicious and affordable new addition to our value menu that celebrates our commitment to Canadian sourcing,” Janna MacMullin, senior director of Marketing for Subway, said in a news release.
The Potato Bun Sidekicks are now available at participating restaurants, but they'll only be around for a limited time.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga