Subway unveils new sandwich options
Subway Canada is unveiling a new, local menu item.
The popular sandwich chain announced it is adding Potato Bun Sidekicks to it's Under $5 Menu.
Served on a potato bun made with Canadian-grown potatoes, the new Sidekicks sandwiches are available as four options: Savoury Turkey Ranch, Chipotle Chicken, Honey Mustard Ham, and Italian Aioli.
“At Subway, we are proud of our partnerships with Canadian farmers. The Potato Bun Sidekicks, made with Canadian-grown potatoes, are a delicious and affordable new addition to our value menu that celebrates our commitment to Canadian sourcing,” Janna MacMullin, senior director of Marketing for Subway, said in a news release.
The Potato Bun Sidekicks are now available at participating restaurants, but they'll only be around for a limited time.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"