Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
Recently Mississauga has seen a wide range of weather conditions - freezing rain, freezing drizzle, snow... and now something else is being added to the mix.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga.
Strong and gusty west to southwest winds are expected to hit the city today (Feb. 8).
Environment Canada notes that the winds that are expected will be strong enough to cause minor tree damage and a few local power outages.
Winds with gusts up to 80 km/h will start to diminish by this afternoon.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19