Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
Recently Mississauga has seen a wide range of weather conditions - freezing rain, freezing drizzle, snow... and now something else is being added to the mix.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga.
Strong and gusty west to southwest winds are expected to hit the city today (Feb. 8).
Environment Canada notes that the winds that are expected will be strong enough to cause minor tree damage and a few local power outages.
Winds with gusts up to 80 km/h will start to diminish by this afternoon.
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Very controversial, secretive business opens up in Mississauga
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Original News Coverage of the 1979 Mississauga Train Derailment