Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
Recently Mississauga has seen a wide range of weather conditions - freezing rain, freezing drizzle, snow... and now something else is being added to the mix.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga.
Strong and gusty west to southwest winds are expected to hit the city today (Feb. 8).
Environment Canada notes that the winds that are expected will be strong enough to cause minor tree damage and a few local power outages.
Winds with gusts up to 80 km/h will start to diminish by this afternoon.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-police brutality group hangs highway banner calling for justice in Mississauga
- Complaints about the Canada Revenue Agency up 93% in December
- A barbershop reopens during the lockdown as a film production studio