Strong Winds Expected to Hit Mississauga Very Soon
Recently Mississauga has seen a wide range of weather conditions - freezing rain, freezing drizzle, snow... and now something else is being added to the mix.
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga.
Strong and gusty west to southwest winds are expected to hit the city today (Feb. 8).
Environment Canada notes that the winds that are expected will be strong enough to cause minor tree damage and a few local power outages.
Winds with gusts up to 80 km/h will start to diminish by this afternoon.
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Some regions moving into Stage 3 as Ontario continues its path to economic recovery
- Arrest made after vehicle travelled wrong way on Hwy 403 Mississauga
- Police respond to person in distress in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win