Strong winds expected for Oakville, Burlington and Milton throughout Friday
Oakville, Burlington and Milton residents might want to collect all those loose items in their backyard and toss them into the garage when they head out this morning.
Strong winds that could bring down tree branches and cause power outages in Oakville, Burlington and Milton are expected to develop Friday morning and carry into the evening.
The strong northwesterly winds will include gusts of 70 km/h up to 80 km/h across the area before easing tomorrow evening.
The winds will be strong enough they could toss loose objects and some isolated power outages could occur.
Environment Canada will continue to monitor conditions as the day progresses. To report severe weather, send an email to ONstorm [at] canada [dot] ca or tweet reports using #ONStorm.
PHOTO BY FOX FROM PEXELS
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga