Strong thunderstorms possible in Mississauga
Alongside the ongoing heat warning, Environment Canada is forecasting potential thunderstorms today.
A few thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening, some of which may briefly become strong, producing wind gusts of up to to 80 km/h, pea to dime sized hail, and heavy downpours.
Environment Canada is advising residents to monitor any further alerts and forecasts issued.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source