Strong thunderstorms possible in Mississauga
Alongside the ongoing heat warning, Environment Canada is forecasting potential thunderstorms today.
A few thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening, some of which may briefly become strong, producing wind gusts of up to to 80 km/h, pea to dime sized hail, and heavy downpours.
Environment Canada is advising residents to monitor any further alerts and forecasts issued.
- Thunderstorms and strong winds expected in Mississauga tonight
- Heavy downpours and thunderstorms possible for Brampton and Mississauga
- Severe thunderstorms, possible tornado for Uxbridge-Beaverton corridor this afternoon
- Severe thunderstorm warning today for Uxbridge, Beaverton
- Severe thunderstorms possible for Brampton and Mississauga
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February