Strong thunderstorms possible in Mississauga
Alongside the ongoing heat warning, Environment Canada is forecasting potential thunderstorms today.
A few thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening, some of which may briefly become strong, producing wind gusts of up to to 80 km/h, pea to dime sized hail, and heavy downpours.
Environment Canada is advising residents to monitor any further alerts and forecasts issued.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility