Strong thunderstorms possible in Mississauga
Alongside the ongoing heat warning, Environment Canada is forecasting potential thunderstorms today.
A few thunderstorms are possible this afternoon and evening, some of which may briefly become strong, producing wind gusts of up to to 80 km/h, pea to dime sized hail, and heavy downpours.
Environment Canada is advising residents to monitor any further alerts and forecasts issued.
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga