Strong, Potentially Damaging Winds to Hit Mississauga
A special weather statement in currently in effect for Mississauga.
Environment Canada is reminding residents that strong winds are expected today (Sunday, March 10) with southwest winds gusting to 70 or 80 km/h.
“These winds may be strong enough to produce minor tree damage and isolated power outages, especially in locations which receive the stronger wind gusts,” the statement reads.
The wind is expected to slowly diminish this evening.
Residents may want to exercise caution by staying indoors during strong winds.
We’ll update with any further weather statements.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga