Streetsville Square Road Will Be Closed Weekends This Summer For Events
If you want a break from the big, bustling outdoor space that is Mississauga's generously sized Celebration Square but you don't want to forego free entertainment, you might want to check out another quainter square in Streetsville.
This year, the new Streetsville Village Square will host a ton of free events that will feature live music, buskers, yoga and more.
If you want to impress people on the dance floor, you can hone your skills with free Latin dancing lessons at the Square every Saturday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm put on by Soul2Sole Latin Dance Co. (weather permitting). The lessons will kick off on June 11 and run until Aug 28.
If you're feeling patriotic, you can enjoy a Canada Day celebration on July 1.
On Thursday, July 28, you can check out a live performance of William Shakespeare's Taming of the Shrew. The show will start at 7:00pm.
If you're into buskers, you're in luck. Every Sunday in August, buskers will be there to entertain you in the square from 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Streetsville Square Road will be closed at certain points throughout the summer. The closures will run from 5pm on Saturday evenings until 5pm Sunday evenings. These closures will occur from July 2 to August 28.
For more information, click here,
- Huge Events Lined Up This Summer for Celebration Square
- Here's What's Happening at Celebration Square This Summer
- A Long-Weekend Event is Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- inSauga.com’s Live Show Returning to Celebration Square This Summer
- Major Food, Music, Comedy and Entertainment Festival Coming to Celebration Square in Mississauga
- Top 5 Biggest Parks in Mississauga
- Teenage driver crashes into pole in Mississauga while allegedly evading police
- Bonnie Crombie urges patience as cases climb and hospitalization rates remain high in Mississauga
- Air Canada revising refund policy with cancelled flight options
- When the Mississauga City Centre Was Built