Strange Weather Coming to Mississauga
It's no secret that this year has boasted some bizarre weather, and it seems more is on the way (although, in this case, that's not necessarily a bad thing).
After almost an entire summer of lacklustre weather (it's been rainier and cooler than usual), it appears some heat and sunshine are headed our way.
According to recent Weather Network Forecast, we're going to hit the mid-20s tomorrow and stay in the mid-to-high 20s for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Although thunderstorms are possible tomorrow, the forecast calls for sunny weather on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Basically, the weekend is going to be beautiful.
Enjoy this luxurious pre-fall weather while it lasts!
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Weather Forecast Calls for a Warmer Fall in Mississauga
- Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Mississauga
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Two provinces hardest hit by COVID-19 see cases trend downward over last-week totals
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga