Strange Weather Coming to Mississauga
It's no secret that this year has boasted some bizarre weather, and it seems more is on the way (although, in this case, that's not necessarily a bad thing).
After almost an entire summer of lacklustre weather (it's been rainier and cooler than usual), it appears some heat and sunshine are headed our way.
According to recent Weather Network Forecast, we're going to hit the mid-20s tomorrow and stay in the mid-to-high 20s for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Although thunderstorms are possible tomorrow, the forecast calls for sunny weather on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Basically, the weekend is going to be beautiful.
Enjoy this luxurious pre-fall weather while it lasts!
- Extremely Hot and Sunny Weather Predicted for Canada Day Long Weekend
- Weather Forecast Calls for a Warmer Fall in Mississauga
- Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Mississauga
- The Weather Network Reveals Canada's 2018 Fall Forecast
- Weather Network Reveals Fall Forecast for Mississauga and Beyond
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior