Store For Big Men Opens in Mississauga
An American retailer targeting big dudes is now open in Mississauga.
Heartland Town Centre is home to DXL Men’s Apparel, marking Destination XL Group’s second Ontario location — the other store is in Ajax.
DXL targets men who wear waist size 38”+ and/or size XL and up.
The store “was built with the bigger guy in mind and directly addresses needs he’s expressed through customer feedback and focus groups,” said president and CEO David Levin.
This means men no longer have to trek to New York, Washington, and Michigan to shop for their brands in their sizes.
“Before DXL Men’s Apparel stores, these guys were relegated to shopping at the end of the rack in department stores,” Levin said.
“We saw that bigger guys in Canada were facing these same challenges, and we are now addressing their needs.”
The store offers more than 100 brands and top designers, including Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Buffalo David Bitton, Nautica, Levi’s, and Cole Haan.
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Highly-Anticipated American Store Officially Opens in Mississauga Today
- Very Popular Athletic Apparel Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring
- Popular pet store opens brand new location in Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga