Store For Big Men Opens in Mississauga
An American retailer targeting big dudes is now open in Mississauga.
Heartland Town Centre is home to DXL Men’s Apparel, marking Destination XL Group’s second Ontario location — the other store is in Ajax.
DXL targets men who wear waist size 38”+ and/or size XL and up.
The store “was built with the bigger guy in mind and directly addresses needs he’s expressed through customer feedback and focus groups,” said president and CEO David Levin.
This means men no longer have to trek to New York, Washington, and Michigan to shop for their brands in their sizes.
“Before DXL Men’s Apparel stores, these guys were relegated to shopping at the end of the rack in department stores,” Levin said.
“We saw that bigger guys in Canada were facing these same challenges, and we are now addressing their needs.”
The store offers more than 100 brands and top designers, including Brooks Brothers, Lacoste, Michael Kors, Polo Ralph Lauren, Buffalo David Bitton, Nautica, Levi’s, and Cole Haan.
- Popular American Store Coming to Mississauga Very Soon
- Renowned American Store Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
- A Slew of Canadian Clothing Store Locations Could Close For Good
- A Huge Home Goods Store is Closing Down in Mississauga