Stolen puppy returned to owner in Milton, truck remains stolen
On February 26, 2021, the Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) investigated the theft of a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck from the Real Canadian Super Store in Milton.
Police say a four-month-old Great Pyrenees puppy named “Hudson” was in the truck at the time of the theft.
On March 1, 2021, at approximately 7:00 pm an unknown person returned the puppy to a family member of the victim.
The puppy was left tied to the front porch and Hudson has since been reunited with its owner.
The HRPS is continuing to investigate the incident in attempts to identify the person(s) responsible for the theft and police say the stolen truck has yet to be recovered.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor