Stolen credit cards, licence plates, mail seized in Caledon OPP investigation, Mississauga resident charged
Published January 12, 2023 at 2:35 pm
A Mississauga resident faces a laundry list of charges following a Caledon OPP investigation in Bolton.
In December and January, police received several complaints from a Bolton business regarding stolen vehicles and an assault with a weapon, Caledon OPP says in a press release.
On Jan. 11, Caledon OPP arrested a suspect and seized several stolen items.
The following items were seized:
- Stolen tools
- Stolen identity documents
- Stolen credit cards
- Stolen licence plates
- Stolen mail
- Suspected heroin
- Suspected methamphetamine
Sewak Singh, 26, of Mississauga, faces the following charges:
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000, two counts
- Possession of identity document, seven counts
- Possession of credit card, two counts
- Possession of break in instruments
- Theft under $5,000
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance – heroin
- Possession of a Schedule 1 substance – methamphetamine
Singh is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Orangeville on Feb. 2, 2023.
If you suspect illegal activity in your neighbourhood, call 1-888-310-1122.
You can also provide information anonymously by contacting Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or online at www.peelcrimestoppers.ca. When you contact Crime Stoppers you stay anonymous, you never have to testify, and you could receive a cash reward of up to $2,000 upon an arrest.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising