Starting Next Week the Ted Baker Warehouse Sale is Back, Bigger and Better than Ever
If you're looking to upgrade your wardrobe or do some gift shopping for the holidays, you won't want to miss out on this massive clothing sale coming soon to Mississauga!
The Ted Baker Warehouse Sale is back for its second time ever, brought to you by StyleDemocracy.
For four whole days, browse some of the hottest wardrobe essentials with up to 70% off select apparel, footwear, and accessories for both men and women.
And if you're searching for even bigger savings, you're in luck! Right now, those who RSVP to the event get 10% off on the sale's opening day, for combined savings of up to 80%! When you RSVP you also become a StyleDemocracy Insider, and there are so many benefits -- like VIP invites to future warehouse sales, contest notifications, exclusive coupons, and more!
The sale starts on Thursday, November 14 at the International Centre (Hall 1) at 6900 Airport Road.
The full schedule is as follows:
- Thursday, November 14 - 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday, November 15 - 11 a.m to 9 p.m.
- Saturday, November 16 - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 17 - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This year the sale is bigger and better than ever, with double the venue space and more cashiers to make sure lineups move faster.
Free parking is also available at the International Centre, but make sure to get there on time - spaces are limited and doors are subject to close early based on the venue's capacity and product availability.
As for payment, cash, Visa, Mastercard, Debit, and AMEX are all accepted.
Don't forget to RSVP to the event for an additional 10% off on the sale's opening day, for combined savings of up to 80%!
StyleDemocracy is North America’s number one source for the latest warehouse sales, pop-up shops, and sample sales happening near you. Visit styledemocracy.com for updates on the best and biggest shopping events related to fashion, beauty, retail, lifestyle and more.
Happy shopping, Mississauga!
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- Save Up to 80% Off at This Massive Adidas Holiday Sale in Mississauga
- Save Up to 80% Off at the First Ever Bench Warehouse Sale in Mississauga
- Massive PUMA Warehouse Sale Happening Soon in Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga