Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Mississauga
Is this the new unicorn frappuccino?
We hope not, because that was a horror story in itself. But, the rumours are true, and Starbucks has released a brand new frappuccino for you to try for a limited time only. This is, of course, in celebration of Halloween!
So, this new frapp.
The 290-calorie (size: grande) Zombie Frappuccino is a creme-based, decadent drink flavoured with green apple, caramel, and topped with red mocha drizzle (that's how they get the brain-juice effect under the pink whipped cream).
And, yes, if you were wondering, the pink whipped cream on top is made to look like...BRAINS!
Hopefully the brains are delicious - it would be very unfortunate if this drink was the unicorn frapp part two, which drove baristas up a wall and wasn't very good, anyways.
Though the comments on Facebook say good things about this one, phew.
The Zombie Frappuccino is in stores for a very limited time, and it's like already in high demand, as it was made available on Thursday, October 26 - and it'll only be available until Halloween, or until supplies last.
Be nice to your baristas, everyone!
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Mississauga Very Soon
- Starbucks Releases Magical Frappucino For Limited Time Only
- Starbucks Launches Limited-Time Colourful Drink To Celebrate the Summer
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Mississauga
- Starbucks Releases Craziest Frappuccino Yet
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- UPDATE: Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision