Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
It's that time of year again! Grab your toque and your hipster glasses (you know, the ones without the lenses), because Starbucks has brought fall back to Mississauga...in the summer.
Today is the first day that Pumpkin Spice Lattes (PSLs) are back on the menu at Starbucks locations in Canada. We all know by now that PSLs are the official first sign of fall, regardless of when fall actually starts.
The PSL has crept up and tapped us on the shoulder slightly earlier than usual this year, but that's great for pumpkin- and fall-lovers, because now there's more time to curl up under a blanket scarf with some sweet, sweet, PSL goodness.
Starbucks has been teasing the release all over the PSL's Twitter feed for the past week or so.
Didn't know the PSL had a Twitter feed? Check it out here.
Along with the infamous latte, several other pumpkin spice treats are back on the menu, too, including pumpkin scones, pumpkin cream cheese muffins, and the classic pumpkin loaf.
What's more - if you don't drink coffee, you can opt for the Teavana Pumpkin Spice Tea Latte starting September 5.
The release of fall's official beverage marks the end of a not-so-hot summer, and the beginning of a spook-tacular few months!
Photo courtesy of the PSL on Twitter
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man