Starbucks launching two new drink options
Starbucks has announced they will be offering two new non-dairy drinks that use plant-based milk alternatives instead.
As of Tuesday, January 7, coffee aficionados who are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or just not fans of dairy can try the Almondmilk Honey Flat White and the Coconutmilk Latte.
The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is made by combining Starbucks Blonde Espresso with steamed almond milk and a hint of honey; while the Coconutmilk Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, Coconutmilk, and Cascara sugar.
Both drinks will be added to the permanent menu—meaning Starbucks customers can enjoy them any time of year, not just for a limited time.
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard