Starbucks launching two new drink options
Starbucks has announced they will be offering two new non-dairy drinks that use plant-based milk alternatives instead.
As of Tuesday, January 7, coffee aficionados who are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or just not fans of dairy can try the Almondmilk Honey Flat White and the Coconutmilk Latte.
The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is made by combining Starbucks Blonde Espresso with steamed almond milk and a hint of honey; while the Coconutmilk Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, Coconutmilk, and Cascara sugar.
Both drinks will be added to the permanent menu—meaning Starbucks customers can enjoy them any time of year, not just for a limited time.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak