Starbucks launching two new drink options
Starbucks has announced they will be offering two new non-dairy drinks that use plant-based milk alternatives instead.
As of Tuesday, January 7, coffee aficionados who are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or just not fans of dairy can try the Almondmilk Honey Flat White and the Coconutmilk Latte.
The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is made by combining Starbucks Blonde Espresso with steamed almond milk and a hint of honey; while the Coconutmilk Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, Coconutmilk, and Cascara sugar.
Both drinks will be added to the permanent menu—meaning Starbucks customers can enjoy them any time of year, not just for a limited time.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga