Starbucks launching two new drink options
Starbucks has announced they will be offering two new non-dairy drinks that use plant-based milk alternatives instead.
As of Tuesday, January 7, coffee aficionados who are vegan, lactose-intolerant, or just not fans of dairy can try the Almondmilk Honey Flat White and the Coconutmilk Latte.
The Almondmilk Honey Flat White is made by combining Starbucks Blonde Espresso with steamed almond milk and a hint of honey; while the Coconutmilk Latte is made with Starbucks Blonde Espresso, Coconutmilk, and Cascara sugar.
Both drinks will be added to the permanent menu—meaning Starbucks customers can enjoy them any time of year, not just for a limited time.
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga